We work with a variety of organisations/groups of all sizes. The University of Western Australia is our main sponsor. Our most recent collaborations are listed below:
- Department of Health Western Australia
WA Clinical Training Network;
- Health Workforce Australia;
- Queensland Health;
- Health Education Training Institute (HETI NSW);
- Adelaide Geriatrics Training & Research
with Aged Care Centre (Adelaide G-TRAC);
- Eastern Clinical Placement Network (Victoria);
- Deakin University;
- Northern Clinical Placement Network (Victoria – Northern Health);
- University Centre of Rural Health (NSW);
- West Australian Country Health (WA);
- Combined Universities Centre for Rural Health (UWA WA);
- Centre for Education and Workforce Development (NSW);
- Fiona Stanley Hospital (WA);
- Gold Coast Health Service (Queensland);
- Audiology Australia;
- King Edward Memorial Hospital (WA);
- Post Graduate Medical Council Western Australia (WA);
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital (WA);
- Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health;
- Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (NZ)
- Australian and New Zealand Association for Health Professional Educators (VIC);
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Nuclear Medicine (WA);
- Department of Health Northern Territory;
- Royal Australian College of Physicians; and
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (Taiwan).
- Far West Local Health District NSW
Become a collaborator
The TELL Centre team is committed to collaborating with those who share our vision and values. We work in partnership with individuals and groups who seek to improve health professional education.
If you want to collaborate, require postgraduate supervision or wish to discuss opportunities, contact the TELL Centre team.
Let us advertise your forthcoming conferences and other events.